Here are few tips which generally works to turn grey hair black
Ideally we need to understand the reason why hair turns grey to prevent it at root level, But most of the people starts worrying and searching for a solution when they turn grey. Obvious solution they follow to apply various colors to hide grey color and the most popular is to blacken the hair with easily available chemical based solutions. Most of the time, this harms than cure and gradually all the hair turns white. Sometimes even hair loss and other problems arise.
- A chemical known melanin in the blood is responsible to maintain black hair. As percentage of this chemical reduces, it causes grey hair. Take hundred grams of almonds and raisins and ten grams of pepper. Grind them in mixer and prepare small tablets of the same using water a little bit of ghee. Eat four of these tablets daily twice in the early morning and then before evening meal. This will help to reduce the speed of hair turning grey.
- Include carrots, tomato juice, strawberries, raspberries, Spirulina i.e. edible algae or its capsules in the diet.
- Eat a spoonful of black sesame seeds and black jaggery daily.
- Persons who have ‘cold prakriti’ (as per Ayurveda) or cuff factor, should apply a mixture of sesame oil and alumina powder while washing hair. Persons who have ‘warm prakriti’(as per Ayurveda) , should use coconut oil instead of sesame oil.
- Apply a coarse amla (Indian Gooseberry) paste to the hair roots like a dye.
- Squeeze the lemon in coconut oil and apply it to head regularly. It containsbiotininwhich causes reduction in grey hair.
- Mix curry powder with coconut oil and apply it twice a week on grey hair.
- Boil a teaspoon of tea powder and a spoonful of natural coffee powder along with a cup of water, till it reduces to a quarter of cup. Massage using the same twice a week. After it dries, wash hair with water.
- Apply and massage with white onion paste at the roots of hair once a week and then wash with a herbal shampoo.
- Boil natural mehndi powder available in ayurvedic shop, a bay leaf and a cup of water for some time and then apply the paste like a dye.
- Keep shikakai powder soaked in water overnight and boil it for 10 minutes in the morning. Apply and massage your head with this paste.
It is advisable, to follow above advice’s alternatively and wash hair with non-chemical natural shampoo after any massage therapy.