The ideas and suggestions listed and shared in this E-book are for informational purposes only. It should not be used as a replacement or substitute for any advice given to you by your physician.
Before using the information, advice or recommendations given in the book please consult your physician or skin specialist. If you have any health concerns or health problems, please consult your physician. Note that the contents mentioned in the book are not offered by a medical practitioner. We cannot guarantee how much your skin will change using the information in this book.
The author of the book is not liable or responsible for any harm or injury resulting from the use of any information described herein neither have they the responsibility for any errors, guarantees, warranties or your interpretation of the book.
Basic Tips to Keep In Mind
1. Make sure the masks are always applied on skin that is cleansed and exfoliated. Exfoliation will not only remove dead skin but also enhance blood circulation, which will improve the results of the pack.
2. Apply the mask after a shower or a bath. The warm water will open the pores making it easy to remove dirt from the face and skin.
3. Use a soft bristle brush to apply the face mask. It will give an even application.
4. Apply the face mask in an upward motion by starting from your upper neck and then making your way up gently to your face. Avoid the lip and eye area.
5. Let the pack sit for 10 to 15 mins maximum.
6. Wash the mask off with warm water or room temperature water.
7. Apply a toner like rose water after the mask as it will lock in the benefits of the mask; mix a moisturizer with the toner to moisturize the skin.
8. Wash of the mask before it dries of completely.
9. Make sure you blend the fruit well so that you can extract as much as pulp possible.
10. Make sure all your chores are done and your mind is relaxed when you do the facial. You need to sit still when you apply the pack. Not only will it allow the pack to rest and prevent it from sliding off your face, but it will also help you calm down and unwind.
11. Make sure you are wearing old clothes as fruit packs are ought to be messy.
12. Some fruit pulps are extremely fluid; they will not remain on your skin. So, to add some volume, you could add oats to the fruit pulp. It will help the pack stay on your face, and offer added benefits as well.
13. When you apply a pack, you should cover both the face and the neck, as they are both exposed to the same environment.
14. Adding these ingredients to the fruits will definitely amp up their benefits.
16. Lemon Juice – Kills bacteria, reduces blemishes, improves complexion, and fights acne.
17. Yogurt – Removes excessive oil, protects the skin against harmful rays of the sun, and reduces tanning. It also makes your skin smooth and soft.
18. Milk – It acts as a great cleansing and moisturizing agent. It enhances skin elasticity and improves the complexion as well.