1. Rose Water and Chandan (Sandalwood Powder)
• One Teaspoon –Sandalwood powder
• One Teaspoon- Turmeric powder
• Few drops of rose water
Mix the above ingredients to form a smooth paste. Apply the paste to the face and the neck. Keep it for about for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the process every alternate day to find a much fairer skin tone in a very short span of time.
2. Bengal Gram flour (Besan) and Milk
• Two Tablespoon Bengal Gram Flour
• One Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• Two Tablespoon Raw Milk
Make a smooth paste of all the above items. If the paste looks dry you can add more milk or some honey to it. Apply it evenly all over the face and neck. Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water followed by cold water. Apply a moisturizer soon after.
3. Turmeric and Sesame Seeds
• Two tablespoon Sesame Seeds
• One teaspoon Turmeric powder
Soak sesame seed overnight in the water. In the morning grind it to form a paste. Add turmeric powder and few drops of lime. Apply the mask on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Later wash it off with lukewarm water. For better results repeat the process once in two days.
4. Peach and Milk face pack for skin whitening
Peach is loaded with Vitamin E, minerals and proteins that help to eradicate dark patches on the skin. Another incredible trait of this wonder fruit is that it protects the skin from the harmful Ultra-Violet rays of the sun.
• I/4th chopped pieces of peach
• Two tablespoons of milk
• Few drops of honey
5. Papaya and Rose water
Papaya is a marvelous fruit for a fairer and radiant complexion. Its natural enzyme ‘papain’ is full of Hydroxy acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C that lightens the skin texture and produces anti-aging effects on the skin.
• Two tablespoons of papaya
• One teaspoon of Honey
• Few drops of Rosewater