Vediva Orthayu Oil is a mix of natural grown Ayurvedic herbs made by Ayurvedic experts. It not only gives as well as soothe tired muscles. Orthayu is a deep penetrating and heat activating oil and in turn provides immediate relief to pain and inflammation.
It is a natural solution to remove soreness after working out. In a matter of time, it reduces pain and stiffness of joint pain, ankle sprain, shoulder pain, wrist pain, elbow pain, knee pain as well as arthritis with consistent use. Obviously, the oil is easy to use and easily seeps into the muscles to ensure faster relief and applicable to people of all age group.
When Orthayu oil is used on the affected part of the body, it is absorbed into the bloodstream and helps to improve blood circulation, thus helping to reduce inflammation. Regular use of Orthayu impedes the effects of Arthritis.
It has no added chemicals and fragrances which make it safe to use.
- Orthayu oil contains expertly chosen natural ingredients which cures joint pains.
- It develops cartilage to ensure joints don’t rub each other and helps in pain reduction as well.
- Customary application on the injured part makes the joints more active and builds mobility
- It gives instant relief from painful muscles, back pain, knee pain, elbow pain, ankle sprain, neck strain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis etc.
- It frees stiff muscles and joints, increases blood circulation and restore stiff joints.
Benefits of using Orthayu Oil
- Entire body pain relieving oil
- For joint pains
- Knee Pains
- Muscular Pains
- Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout
- Shoulder Pain and Neck Pain
- For inflamed and swollen joints and also for muscles
- Complete joint pain oil
- Made with natural herbal oils
- 100% Ayurvedic formulation
- No Side-effects
- No Chemicals
- Cervical spondylitis
- post delivery aches
- Post menopausal aches
- Stiff neck and Weak bones
- Muscular Pains
- Frozen shoulders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Vediva Orthayu Oil Package Content
1 X 50ml Bottle
How to Use
- Take small amount of oil in your hand.
- Gently apply oil on the affected area.
- Massage the affected area in the circular motion to allow the oil to flow into the muscles
Note: Apply oil 3-4 times daily and also at night for effective result.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid if you are allergic to herbal oils and products.
- Consult your physician if pain continues.
- Store in cool and dry place.
Note: Results may vary from person to person.
Key Ingredients Of Orthayu Oil:
Gandhpura Oil: Gandhpura Oil is a priceless solution for swelling and stiffness of joints, local inflammatory swellings, myalgia, and itching. It provides a soothing pain relieving feeling for acute articular and chronic rheumatism and in gonorrheal arthritis.
Nilgiri Oil: Nilgiri Oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature. It is often recommended by experts for stiff muscles, aches, nerve pain and sprained ligaments.
Terpene Oil: Terpene oil treats certain skin infections, muscle pain, joint pain and nerve pain.
Aranda Oil: Castor Oil is rich in anti-inflammatory quality; it is often used for the treatment of knee pain and ankle pain. The oil also triggers the nerve system to produce hormones to fight against joint pains.
Guggul Oil: The healing properties of Guggul have shown to reduce inflammation and pain caused by arthritis. It gives fast-acting relief and has proven to be effective for treating gout, osteoporosis, swelling of the joints and provides comfortable movements of the joints. It lubricates and rejuvenates the joints and the tissues and strengthens the joints.
Ajowan Oil: Ajowan Oil has anti-toxin properties that decrease redness caused due to muscle pain and they have healing properties that reduce pain and swelling.
Sonth Oil: It is a natural pain killer, used in Ayurveda to relieve all types of pain.
Lemon Grass Oil: Lemongrass Oil helps reduce inflammation and also to alleviate pain. It is exceptionally great for providing joint pain relief, relaxing muscles, relieving headaches, and easing menstrual cramps.
Kapura: It has anti-inflammatory properties. It relieve irritation, itching, and pain.
Pudinaphool: Pudina phool is a proprietary medicine for muscle soreness, joint pain, combat against inflammation and they are very helpful for soothing out swelling and cramps.
Til Oil: The natural antioxidant and sesamol in til oil neutralises the harmful oxidizing effects of UV sun rays and free radicals. repairs the damaged skin cells. improves skin circulation and rejuvenation.
ORTHAYU OIL is a registered Brand. Be aware of buying fake and duplicate products from any other unauthorized sellers. Our products are available only on these given websites and below mention contact numbers.